Membership in the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® (DMAR) puts you in the company of over 5,000 real estate professionals in the Denver Metro area who are dedicated to professional excellence. It also provides automatic membership in the Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR), and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), which is the largest trade association in the world, exceeding 1 million members.
Membership entitles you to many services, including renowned education, engaging marketing sessions, and the Metro area’s only awards and recognition program. As a member, you will receive subscriptions to information-packed publications, including the Denver Metro REALTOR® monthly e-magazine. Through these tools, you will have access to the latest real estate news and trends.
The DMAR offers two types of REALTOR® membership:
Choose Primary Membership if DMAR is the only local REALTOR® organization you are joining, or if it is the primary Board you would like to participate. Primary membership does not prevent you from joining other area Boards (should you choose), but it does mean your membership with other Boards will be as a Secondary Member.
Requirements for Primary Membership are:
- Your Broker of Record must belong to the Board you select as your Primary Board.
- You must have an active Colorado Real Estate License in good standing.
- You are required to attend the Ethics/Orientation within 180 days of joining.
- Dues for a primary member are $480 per year, and are prorated on a fiscal year. There is also an application fee of $125. (Your dues to the Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) are paid through your primary board and are included in your membership fee.)
More about the National Association of REALTORS® – Watch the video.
If you are currently a primary member of another Board and wish to transfer your primary membership to DMAR, we will transfer your membership at no charge.
Secondary Membership entitles you to full benefits of membership in DMAR but allows you to have another Board as your primary Board.
The requirements for Secondary Membership are:
- You must hold an active Colorado Real Estate License that is in good standing.
- You must be a current member in good standing of another Colorado Board/Association of REALTORS®.
NOTE: Your broker does not have to belong to DMAR if you are applying for Secondary Membership.
Annual dues for Secondary Membership in the Denver Board are $180 and are prorated on a fiscal year. There is an application fee of $125.
Please click here for a Secondary Membership Application.