The Central Districtsupports DMAR’s mission while creating worthwhile change and neighborhood pride. We provide outstanding local networking, education opportunities, and professional development through district meetings, events, advocacy initiatives, and community outreach.
In order to create a vibrant Central District culture, we need volunteers who are dedicated to advancing the industry, and care about their neighborhood and community.
Attend Central District Meetings
We encourage you, or members of your office to participate in our FREE monthly meetings to network and engage in hot-topic discussions that will enhance your business.
- WHEN: Every Thursday | 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- WHERE: Epiphany Church
- WHAT: Share and inquire about listings with other REALTORS® to help grow your business.
REAL TALK Series
- WHEN: Every 4th Wednesday | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- WHERE: Location TBD each month
- WHAT: Industry experts present on crucial topics to help further your career. These meetings are designed to educate, generate discussion and allow REALTORSⓇ to network. *Lunch is provided*
I'm thrilled to be a part of this new and exciting district concept. I believe that making real connections in your community, with peers that share similar interests, struggles, and insights is a fantastic way to create growth. I can't wait to bounce ideas off of dedicated Central District members! I encourage you to follow this page, and stay up-to-date with our Central District updates.