The North Districtsupports DMAR’s mission while creating worthwhile change and neighborhood pride. We provide outstanding local networking, education opportunities and professional development through district meetings, events, advocacy initiatives and community outreach.
In order to create a vibrant North District culture, we need volunteers who are dedicated to advancing the industry and care about their neighborhood and community.
Attend North District Meetings
We encourage you, or members of your office, to participate in our FREE monthly meetings to network and engage in hot-topic discussions that will enhance your business.
- WHEN: Every Thursday | 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- WHERE: DMAR North Office
- WHY: Share and inquire about listings with other REALTORS® to help grow your business.
REAL TALK Series
- WHEN: Every 3rd Tuesday | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- WHERE: NOAH'S Event Venue
- WHAT: Industry experts present on crucial topics to help further your career. These meetings are designed to educate, generate discussion and allow REALTORSⓇ to network. *Lunch is provided*
As a long time Colorado resident who loves helping people realize their financial and residential dreams, I succeed by listening to my clients and tailoring my services to meet their needs. I'm an advisor, negotiator, and problem solver. I focus on staying abreast of market trends by touring new properties consistently, networking with other agents, and participating in continuing education. I believe in clear communication and keeping clients informed at all times. My goal is to create clients for life!