Online Education FAQ
1. How do I receive CE credit for an online class?
- The CE certificates are automatically generated by the delivery system once the class is completed.
2. Once I begin an online class, is there a time limit that I must complete it by?
- Yes, in order to receive CE credit an online course must be completed within 6 months from the start date.
3. Once I complete an online class, will I still have access to it?
- Yes, once you purchase an online class you have the opportunity to access that course for 6 months.
4. What computer system is recommended for taking online classes?
- The system is designed to accommodate all systems.
- The system is also compatible with wireless portable devices.
5. Are there any downloadable resources to accompany online classes?
- Each online class includes both a student handout(s) and PowerPoint presentation.
6. What should I do if I am experiencing technical difficulties with an online class?
- IT support is available through the vendor and additional support through the online school.
7. Am I able to able to ask the instructor questions while taking an online class?
- Yes, the online class includes a number of resources, including an IM feature on the player.
- Instructors also provide their contact number or information to students.