8 Reasons to Love the Denver Metro Real Estate Market + 5 Holiday Graphics
8 Reasons to Love the Denver Metro Real Estate Market
1. Appreciation rates are impressive. Denver continues to enjoy a strong real estate appreciation rate compared to the national rate as home values rarely fall.
2. The economy is diverse and strong. Forbes even named Denver the 4th best place for business and careers.
3. High employment rates and a growing tech & start-up culture. With offices of Google, Kaiser Permanente, Comcast, Boeing and countless others, it's no mystery why there's been a huge influx of people moving for jobs.
4. The risk of a recession is low. Denver ranked lowest for overall risk of a recession of any city west of the Mississippi and ranked 12th overall for the lowest risk in the country.
5. It’s one of the 20 largest populations in the U.S. Population growth helps generate new jobs, income and tax revenue and also raises property values all of which offers residents more choices and diversity.
6. The city's packed with good schools. Several school districts across the city have been nationally recognized for educational leadership. Plus, Denver scores a 7.7 out of 10 on U.S. News’ college readiness index - higher than comparable cities.
7. Denver values health and wellness. In fact, Denver was just ranked one of the nation's top 10 healthiest cities by WalletHub.
8. The quality of life can't be beat. U.S. News and World Report even ranked Denver the #2 best place to live in the country in 2020!