- Video: Make Our Marks Remarkable
- Trademark Use in Social Media
- Membership Marks Manual
- Frequently Asked Questions
DMAR Logo Use
Please observe these guidelines when using the DMAR logo
- Never alter any elements of the DMAR logo.
- Use the full-color, primary logo whenever possible.
- Do not place the full-color logo on color backgrounds.
- Observe the clear space around the logo and give it the proper “breathing room” when placed side-by-side with other logos or graphics.
- The alternative lockup should be used in situations where limited space requires a more horizontal orientation.
- The black and reverse logos should be used when printing restrictions limit the color or background used.
REALTOR® Logos and Trademark Use
It is important to use NAR's membership marks—including the REALTOR® logo and the terms REALTOR®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, REALTORS®—correctly and according to the rules outlined in the Membership Manual. Click the button below to download REALTOR® logos and get information on how to use the logos correctly: