Creating Listing Abundance (CRS)
WHEN: Tuesday |October 3, 2023 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WHERE: Virtual, hosted through Zoom
WHY: Creating Listing Abundance provides the knowledge and tools needed to develop and sharpen your listing and pricing systems and strategies. Some of the topics in this fast-paced, information-rich course include the listing mindset, sources of listing business, the listing appointment and presentation, and handling the competition.
• Develop a listing mindset focused on market knowledge, self-awareness, and providing excellent service to your clients
• Tap into traditional and modern/digital sources of listing business
• Create and deliver compelling, customized listing presentations that focus on your clients’ needs
• Provide seller guidance and counseling on how to leverage market analysis data and the importance of proper positioning
• Effectively manage seller concerns, resistance, and objections
For complete details on how to obtain your CRS and other COST associated with the CRS designation, https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-and-certifications/crs
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
CE CREDITS: 6 (In order to receive CE credits, you must: have video capability, have video on and be visible for the duration of the class. You may not drive, show homes or participate in any distractions during class. CE credits will not be given to those who fail to follow these guidelines.)
PRICE: Realtor® $189 | Non-Realtor® $250
DMAR donates $1 from every ticket sold for PEAK courses* to our charitable foundation, DMAR Gives which provides disaster relief funds and annual donations to housing-related 501(c)(3) non-profit charity organizations. *Designation/certification courses and complimentary classes are not included.
CLASS POLICIES: You must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $20 in service fees. If you choose to transfer to another class, you will be charged a $10 transfer fee. You must attend the entire class to receive your Colorado Continuing Education Credits.
Registration is a two-step process. The day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines.