GRI Marketing Tools & Personal Promotion
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
WHEN: Thursday | August 12, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
WHY: With more than a million real estate licensees in the United States, effective personal promotion is not optional. To survive in the real estate marketplace, today’s licensee must differentiate him or herself to obtain and retain customers. The purpose of this course is to review the elements necessary to create a promotion plan based on personal differentiators.
In Principles of Marketing, Phillip Kotler defines marketing as “a social and managerial process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating and exchanging products and value with others.” Marketing then, in working hand in hand with sales, becomes an ongoing process of planning and executing the strategy and tactics for products and services to create a dialogue or communication.
- Develop a Unique Selling Proposition, elevator speech, and brand for use in personal promotion.
- Utilize promotional materials and communication channels that are consistent with a personal brand, the target market, and an overall promotional plan.
- Determine a target market for personal promotional efforts.
- Use individualized marketing components as basis for the development of an overall personal promotional plan.
- Apply the REALTOR® Code of Ethics to marketing efforts.
- Prepare a pre-listing and listing presentation.
- Demonstrate communication models that gain appointments, listings, and answer listing objections.
- Manage the complete listing process.
- Use proven, successful approaches with FSBO’s and expired.
GRI REQUIREMENTS: - Be a Colorado REALTOR in good standing - Complete Coursework - The GRI program consists of 15 courses, most providing 4 hours of credit, for a total of 56 CE hours of education. Courses may be taken online, in the classroom from a sponsoring REALTOR association, or a combination of online and classroom. All 60 hours of education toward the GRI designation must be completed within 3 years.
COST: REALTOR Member $50 | Non-REALTOR $70
CE CREDITS: 4 You must have video capability and have it on and be visible during the class to get CE credit. Students may not drive, show homes or participate in any event that distracts from the class. Classes will be treated just as if it were in an in-person class.
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. The day before class you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines.
CLASS POLICIES: You must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $10 in service fees. If you choose to transfer to another class, you will be charged a $10 transfer fee. You must attend the entire class to receive your Colorado Continuing Education Credits.