DMAR's Wired Summit
Wired (Women in Real Estate Denver) Summit started as a one-day event hosted by the Denver Metro Association of Realtors® in 2019 and has become one of our most beloved signature events.
It's not often so many powerful leaders are in one location, at one time, all ready to share their wisdom but that's exactly what you can expect from Wired. These summits feature jam-packed speaker lineups guaranteed to leave attendees feeling empowered, inspired and motivated to #GetWiredUp.
The Five Pillars of Wired
- COMMUNITY. Together we are stronger, which is why we are focused on bringing together a diverse group of women to inspire and support one another. After all, we all know that behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- COLLABORATION. Collaboration is not about ego, but rather working together with one another to achieve a shared goal. Let’s inspire growth by championing and promoting collaboration.
- CURIOSITY. We challenge you to never settle. Stay hungry, stay motivated and keep fighting for the life, the career and the dreams you deserve. Your potential is unlimited.
- CONSCIOUSNESS. What if instead of viewing our differences as weaknesses, we looked at pain points that exist for women as an opportunity for change? We're ready to get the conversation going.
- CLARITY. At the center of each of us is a key purpose or core value. We call this clarity. We believe that living a life full of purpose comes from finding and fulfilling your why.
Take a look at past Wired Summits:
a summit for women who rally & rule