One-Day Code Indemnification: Broker Instructions
It has come to our attention that some members are encountering issues generating one-day codes as a result of CSS joining ShowingTime. If you or your agents are encountering issues with one-day codes, this can easily be remedied by logging into your SentriLock account and signing an Indemnification form. Please note: To view the indemnification pages you must have broker permissions.
The Add Broker Auth button allows a broker to authorize a vendor to generate one-day codes for their company.
- Go to http://lockbox.sentrilock.com and enter your SentriKey ID and Password into their fields and click Login.
- Under Select Permission choose Broker and click Submit.
- From the menu bar on the left-hand side select Company Brokers.
- From the top left click Indemnification.
- From the top left click Add Broker Auth.
- In section 1 select Showing Time from the dropdown box.
- After reading the agreement type your name in the Name field and type your phone number in the Phone Number field.
- If you agree to and are authorized to sign this document, select the option I Agree and certify that I am authorized to sign this document and then click Save.
Once the above steps have been done, ShowingTime will be able to issue one-day codes.
Need help? Contact SentriLock.
If you need further assistance, please contact SentriLock at 1-877-736-8745. Hours: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MT), 7 days a week (except holidays).