Open Town Hall Dialogue
WHEN: Thursday | September 24, 2020 | 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
WHERE: Online, hosted through Zoom
WHY: Now is the time for real estate agents to become agents of change. On September 24th DMAR, in collaboration with our friends at the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB), will be hosting a special live virtual town hall meeting on current industry issues including redlining and other discriminatory practices with a focus on how we can lead the way for social change. Our panelists will weigh-in on the conversation moderated by Milford Adams, DMAR's Vice Chair and incoming Chair-elect, along with Muriel Williams-Thompson, Denver NAREB President. There will be time for Q&A, so if you have a question you'd like to ask, please send it to email@example.com or ask it live during the event.
- Jason Crow, Congressman for Colorado's 6th District
- James Coleman, member of the Colorado House of Representatives, representing District 7
- Antoine Thompson, Executive Director of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB)
- Lisa Nguyen, President of the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) Greater Denver Chapter
- Steven Tilghman, Loan Officer at Universal Lending and Treasurer of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) Denver Chapter
- Katie McKenna, Senior Program Director at Enterprise Community Partners
No registration is necessary. The town hall meeting will go live on September 24th. Please join via the link above.
Thank you to our sponsor, Courtney Mamuscia with Juju Be Gone.