We know you have a choice of which Association you belong to, and we're honored you have chosen to belong to DMAR. We are the largest and most powerful community of REALTORS® and Industry Partners in metro Denver. Together we do big things.
Better by association.
If you think that all Associations are created equal, think again. Whether you're looking for discounted classes, an affordable healthcare option, access to real estate data, the opportunity to hear from national speakers or networking functions, DMAR has all that and more.
Here are just a few of the things that make DMAR one of a kind:
We know that size matters. With over 7,000 REALTOR® and Industry Partner members, DMAR is the largest local Association in the state of Colorado. That means that our members have more professionals to connect with, more opportunities to grow their networks and more resources available to them.
We know our members need an affordable healthcare option. The well-being of our members tops the list of our priorities, which is why we are thrilled to offer our members – and their families – a comprehensive and affordable medical cost-sharing program, which is an innovative solution to manage large healthcare costs without the insurance hassles. Plus, on average, medical cost-sharing costs 50% less than traditional health insurance!
We focus on your professional development. Members enjoy discounted classes through our PEAK (Premier Education and Knowledge) program. With over 200 classes a year, PEAK is set to be the most comprehensive and accessible real estate education offering in the region. We also offer online classes so you can easily learn from the comfort of your home or office 24 hours a day.
We protect your business. We support you and your industry through our Government Affairs program, which works to protect the American dream of homeownership as well as your right to conduct business.
We understand the importance of community. Although we've grown we haven't forgotten where we started. Through our unique district concept, we are able to harness the power of community and ensure that our members can access benefits close to where they live and work. Districts offer networking opportunities, education and community outreach in order to maintain tradition and participation at the local level.
We have the resources you need to succeed. One of the most important benefits we can offer is access to the resources you need to remain current in the world of real estate. That's why we are committed to providing our members with the latest resources, the best data and the highest quality reports. Some of the resources you have access to include:
- Over 450 market trends reports each year including our nationally-recognized monthly Denver Metro Real Estate Market Trends Report, which is created by REALTORS® for REALTORS®.
- Arbitration and mediation services to take you out of the middle of disputes and help you avoid expensive litigation.
- Advanced electronic lockbox technology to ensure you are keeping both you and your clients as safe as possible.
- An online Industry Partner Directory so you can easily search to find Industry Partners at the click of a button.
- Four REALTOR® stores so you can stock up on the items you need for an open house or to market a new listing.
- Downloadable reports including our annual CREC report that analyzes the Colorado Real Estate Commission policy and regulatory issues, Sunset Reviews and countless special reports.
DMAR members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as discounts on 200+ classes a year, access to first-hand knowledge of real estate trends with 480+ reports, plenty of networking & sponsorship opportunities and so much more. Plus, when you join DMAR, you gain access to member-only benefits and services from the Colorado Association of REALTORS® & the National Association of REALTORS®.