A summit for women who rally and rule. #GetWiredUp
Attend this one-day conference and connect with women around you, join in conversation and hear from nationally recognized speakers. The program will include Keynote Speaker Ruth Zukerman, Co-founder of SoulCycle & Flywheel, a panel with powerful female business leaders, thought leaders and some of the people who inspire us most. This summit will bring the spirit of cooperation and collaboration to life. We can't wait to see you there!
Early Bird Tickets on sale now! Prices go up August 9th.
What: Wired Summit
When: Friday, September 27th from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Where: Asterisk Denver | 1075 Park Ave. W. Denver, CO 80205
- Ruth Zukerman | Co-founder of SoulCycle & Flywheel and author of the memoir, Riding High
- Tami Door | CEO and president of the Downtown Denver Partnership
- Virginia Santy | Founder & Editor in Chief at The Broadview Denver, Founder & CEO of Executive Suite Communication, Co-Founder of Women in Kind (WinK)
- Kaitlinh Nguyen | 13-year-old inventor of slime
- Heather Heuer | Senior Vice President - Sales Operations at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Gloria Lara | Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Avenues
- Lydia Lin | Ninja REALTOR®, Managing Broker & Principal at ONE Realty
- Gretchen Rosenberg | President & CEO of Kentwood Real Estate
- Shannel Ryan | Senior Vice President at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
The 5 Pillars of Wired
- COMMUNITY We believe that together we are stronger, which is why we are focused on bringing together a diverse group of women to inspire and support one another. After all, we all know that behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- COLLABORATION Collaboration is not about ego, but rather working together with one another in order to achieve a shared goal. Let’s inspire growth by championing and promoting collaboration.
- CURIOSITY We challenge you to never settle. Stay hungry, stay motivated and keep fighting for the life, the career and the dreams you deserve. Your potential is unlimited.
- CONSCIOUSNESS What if instead of viewing our differences as weaknesses, we looked at pain points that exist for women as an opportunity for change? We're ready to get the conversation going.
- CLARITY At the center of each of us is a key purpose or core value. We call this clarity. We believe that living a life full of purpose comes from finding and fulfilling your why. Are you ready to find yours?
Become a Sponsor
Want to be in front of a large and engaged group of business women who are serious about forming relationships to build their businesses? That’s precisely what you’ll get by becoming a sponsor of Wired. By participating as a sponsor, you are demonstrating your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives. Sponsorship perks include:
- Benefit from the exposure and goodwill of our conference for women by showcasing your support of the first year of Wired
- Support personal and professional development for a diverse group of women, from new professionals to well-seasoned, senior corporate leaders
- Become a brand recognized by the attendees as champion for the success of women in our industry
- Gain visibility for your company through exposure before, during and after the event via our website, emails, social media and printed collateral
- Associate your brand with other leading brands in our community
- By participating as a sponsor, you are demonstrating your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives
We have limited sponsorship opportunities available, including booths and speaking opportunities, so reserve your spot today.
If you have questions or are interested in sponsoring, please contact Chantel Babb, DMAR’s Director of Events at email@example.com.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
EVENT SPONSORis one of the largest originators of U.S. mortgages, originating $22 billion in new and refinanced mortgages in the first quarter of 2018. It services nearly 4.9 million home loans, and has prevented close to 1.3 million foreclosures since 2009. The business’s mission is to create lifelong relationships with customers by being the most trusted provider of mortgage services that helps individuals and families realize their homeownership goals. Learn more about our sponsor