DMAR's Young Professionals Network (YPN) helps young Realtors® and Industry Partner members connect with one another and offers opportunities for growth and development in the earlier stages of their careers. YPN’s mission it to elevate members through relevant content, intentional networking and volunteering in the community. As the real estate industry continues to evolve, YPN sets out to bring a fresh voice to the industry.
How to Join
Membership to join DMAR's YPN has no cost—and no age limit. It’s for the young and young at heart! If you're interested in volunteering on the YPN Committee (or one of the YPN Task Forces) please complete the Committee Sign-Up Form, here.
YPN Task Forces
- Communications Task Force
- Events Task Force
- New Development Insider Task Force
- RPAC Task Force
- Volunteering Task Force
Not ready to join a Committee or Task Force? Here are a few other ways to get involved:
- Join the DMAR YPN Mastermind Facebook Group, HERE. This is a great way to connect with the YPN community and stay up-to-date with updates and events.
- Attend a YPN event. YPN hosts numerous in-person and virtual events throughout the year including signature events - the New Development Insider, Lunch with an Icon and Extremem Community Makeover. Keep an eye on your inbox, the DMAR Calendar and the DMAR Facebook Page for more info.
YPN Committee Members
- Madison Kissel, YPN Committee Chair & YPN Volunteering Task Force Liaison
- Taylor Whitton, In-Coming YPN Committee Chair & YPN RPAC Task Force Liaison
- Colin Dart, Immediate Past YPN Committee Chair & New Development Insider Liaison
- Rebecca Cooper, YPN Events Task Force Liaison
- Vince Malara, YPN Communications Task Force Liaison
- Olivia Merrill, YPN Committee Member
- Andrew Sams, YPN Communications Task Force Liaison
- Miguel Valenzuela, YPN Committee Member
YPN Signature Events
- New Development Insider | a showcase of new development from luxury condos to custom single-family homes (and everything in between)
- Lunch with an Icon | a quarterly series that invites 10 Realtor® members to an intimate forum to connect with and learn from local real estate icons
- Extreme Community Makeover | coordinates volunteer teams to help underserved people by improving their own homes and neighborhoods