Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
WHEN: Tuesday| June 8, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WHERE : Online
WHY: The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs, as sellers or buyers, and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Students will learn how to provide the real estate services, at any stage in the service member’s military career, that meet the needs of this niche market.
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
Important link, please read below:
For more information, including additional fees visit: https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-and-certifications/mrp
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
COST: REALTOR® Member $189 | Non-REALTOR $250
CE CREDITS: 6 - You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
CLASS POLICIES: You must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $20 in service fees. If you choose to transfer to another class, you will be charged a $10 transfer fee. You must attend the entire class to receive your Colorado Continuing Education Credits.