Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
WHEN: Tuesday| Febuary 22, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WHERE : Online
WHY: The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs, as sellers or buyers, and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Students will learn how to provide the real estate services, at any stage in the service member’s military career, that meet the needs of this niche market.
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
- Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
- Explain the basics of VA financing.
For more information, including additional fees visit: https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-and-certifications/mrp
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
CE CREDITS: 6 - (In order to receive CE credits, you must: have video capability, have video on and be visible for the duration of the class. You may not drive, show homes or participate in any distractions during class. CE credits will not be given to those who fail to follow these guidelines.)
PRICE: Realtor® Member $189 | Non-Realtor® $250
CLASS POLICIES: You must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $20 in service fees. If you choose to transfer to another class, you will be charged a $10 transfer fee. You must attend the entire class to receive your Colorado Continuing Education Credits.
Registration is a two-step process. The day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines.