Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
WHEN: Tuesday | November 28, 2023 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WHERE: Virtual, hosted through Zoom
WHY: The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
HOW TO EARN IT, and ADDITIONAL COST: PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE BELOW: https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-and-certifications/psa
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
CE CREDITS: 6 (In order to receive CE credits, you must: have video capability, have video on and be visible for the duration of the class. You may not drive, show homes or participate in any distractions during class. CE credits will not be given to those who fail to follow these guidelines.)
PRICE: Realtor® $189 | Non-Realtor® $250
DMAR donates $1 from every ticket sold for PEAK courses* to our charitable foundation, DMAR Gives which provides disaster relief funds and annual donations to housing-related 501(c)(3) non-profit charity organizations. *Designation/certification courses and complimentary classes are not included.
CLASS POLICIES: You must cancel 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $20 in service fees. If you choose to transfer to another class, you will be charged a $10 transfer fee. You must attend the entire class to receive your Colorado Continuing Education Credits.
Registration is a two-step process. The day before class, you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guidelines.