Code of Ethics Training
- Submit a copy of your certificate
- Check your Code of Ethics status
- Find a class
- Take the class online
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training within a two-year cycle in order to maintain REALTOR® membership. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. The current cycle began on January 1, 2019. The deadline for this cycle is December 31, 2020.
Please note, if you complete your NAR Ethics class online, or through another third party please send your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our records.
NAR Code of Ethics Training Cycles:
- Cycle 6: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2020
- Cycle 7: January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022
- Cycle 8: January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2024