Real Trends March Newsletter | compliments of DMAR
IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUE
- The Case for Commissions
- Inventory Issues
- Brokerage Focus: Relationships and Inventory
- Don’t Forget to Negotiate the Closing
- Can Avenue 8 Rebuild the Traditional Brokerage Model?
- Q12021 Broker Sentiment Survey
- New Study Identifies Minority Homeownership Gaps
- A Return to Cordray-Era Enforcement at the CFPB?
- Trends in Global Business Transactions
ABOUT REAL TRENDS
REAL Trends has been The Trusted Source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry since 1987. They are a privately-held publishing, consulting and communications company based in Castle Rock, Colorado. Residential real estate leaders look to them for timely and trusted information and analysis through their monthly newsletter, news updates, conferences and publications.
In addition to creating research studies, they are a leading provider of high-level business, technology and digital marketing consulting services to the residential real estate industry. They provide a wide range of advisory services to a clientele of local, regional, national and global real estate organizations. Their areas of expertise include operational analysis, valuations, mergers and acquisition advisory services, compensation analysis, consumer and business research, strategic planning and technology and digital marketing consulting services