Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) (Zoom Class)
WHEN: Tuesday | June 9, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WHY: The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
For more information, including additional fees visit, click HERE.
INSTRUCTOR: Rich Sands
CE CREDITS: 6- You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
PRICE: REALTOR® Member $189 | Non-REALTOR® $250
IMPORTANT: Registration is a two step process. The day before class you will be emailed a Zoom link to confirm registration, as well as class materials and guideline
Class Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance to receive a refund less $20.00 for service fees. There will be a charge of $10.00 to transfer to another class