Real Trends March Newsletter | compliments of DMAR
The monthly REAL Trends newsletter features commentary from Steve Murray on the state of real estate and forward-thinking articles from guest contributors such as Larry Kendall of Ninja Selling and Sue Johnson, former CEO of RESPRO. These articles originally appeared in the March 2019 issue of the REAL Trends Newsletter and are reprinted with permission of REAL Trends, Inc. Copyright 2019.
IN THIS MONTH’S ISSUE:
• Leadership and Industry Changes
• Market Opportunities and Challenges
• Maximize Your Referrals
• Broker Public Portal Update
• How One Agent Recruited 50 Agents Her First Year as a Manager
• ShowingTime Showing Index
• Corelogic Releases Latest HPI Forecast Validation Report
• Website Accessibility Lawsuits Soared in 2018
• Valuing Small- To Medium-sized Brokerage Companies
• Global Residential Property Prices
• The Key to Making Successful Tech Decisions
ABOUT REAL TRENDS
REAL Trends has been The Trusted Source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry since 1987. They are a privately-held publishing, consulting and communications company based in Castle Rock, Colorado. Residential real estate leaders look to them for timely and trusted information and analysis through their monthly newsletter, news updates, conferences and publications.
In addition to creating research studies, they are a leading provider of high-level business, technology and digital marketing consulting services to the residential real estate industry. They provide a wide range of advisory services to a clientele of local, regional, national and global real estate organizations. Their areas of expertise include operational analysis, valuations, mergers and acquisition advisory services, compensation analysis, consumer and business research, strategic planning and technology and digital marketing consulting services.