The Denver Metro Association of Realtors® has publicly pledged to do its part in the fight for racial equality and is committed to supporting its black members, colleagues, neighbors and clients. In an effort to help provide education and resources, we have put together this diversity portal. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it’s a good place to start.
If you have suggestions for additional resources to add to this page, please let us know! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions, questions and/or comments. We are here to listen and learn together.
Resources from NAR to Utilize
- A Snapshot of Race and Home Buying in America
- Fairhaven: A Fair Housing Simulation
- Leading With Diversity Program
- Multicultural Real Estate Organizations
- Test Whether You Have a Hidden Bias
- Bias Override: Overcoming Barriers to Fair Housing
- Fair Housing Assets
- Realtors® Believe Fairness Is Worth Fighting For
- An Overview of the Fair Housing Act [VIDEO]