CAR Leadership Academy
DMAR is seeking leaders to attend the 2020 CAR Leadership Academy. Deadline to apply is Thursday, October 31. If you are selected, you might also be chosen as one of the three REALTOR® members who receive a scholarship from DMAR!
Do you want to attend the 2020 Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR) Leadership Academy?
The CAR Leadership Academy is an exclusive four-month training and development program designed to nurture future association leaders. It is focused on developing participants’ industry and association knowledge. The Academy begins in January and concludes in April. The participants are required to attend monthly meetings/events as listed on the Program Timeline document. Attendance to all events is required and included in a one-time fee of $450.*
As a member of the Leadership Academy, you will experience:
- Small group meetings with past and current CAR leadership to give you inside knowledge of the organization’s vision and the challenges of leadership
- Cultivate relationships with new colleagues, strengthen your personal relationships and broaden your referral network
- Refine your presentation skills and gain media training
- Broaden your understanding of federal policy initiatives that strengthen the ability of Americans to own, buy and sell real estate
- Develop leadership skills to be applied at the association level and in your career
By becoming a member of the CAR Leadership Academy, you will gain the skills to transform connections into involvement and action. REALTOR® members who would like to strengthen their leadership abilities and who are passionate about the industry are encouraged to apply.
Deadline to apply: Thursday, October 31
Admission decisions will be disclosed on November 15.
Program is limited to 20 participants
*DMAR will be awarding three (3) applicants a scholarship for the CAR Leadership Academy upon acceptance. Scholarship recipients are required to attend DMAR Board of Directors Orientation in 2020 and must be active on a DMAR committee or join a DMAR committee. The member is responsible for travel, lodging, meals and all incidental expenses to attend events.