Economic Summit 2021
Thank you to everyone who attended and made this year's event a great kick-off for 2021! Below you will find links to download the speaker decks (PPT files available from Andrew Abrams, Kelly Brough and Elliot Eisenberg and PDF files available from all four speakers) and to view the recorded presentation. Please note, the video recording does not include the presentation by Elliot Eisenberg, President & Chief Economist for GraphsandLaughs, LLC.
WHEN: Friday | January 8, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
WHERE: Online, hosted through Zoom
WHY: DMAR's Economic Summit is an annual event featuring key economic experts who share their outlook on local, state and national financial & economic trends. After the rollercoaster that was 2020, everyone wants to know... what does the road ahead for the U.S. economy look like? Join us and find out! Our four experts will update us on the health of the housing market, real estate trends, interest rates, housing inventory, local and national economic forecasts and more. This is truly a must-attend event for all agents. Attendees will receive 2 hours of CE credit as well as a recording of the program and decks from the speakers.
- Elliot Eisenberg, President & Chief Economist for GraphsandLaughs, LLC and a nationally acclaimed economist & public speaker
- Patty Silverstein, President & Chief Economist of Development Research Partners
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Andrew Abrams, Chair of DMAR’s Market Trends Committee and Employing Broker at BSW Real Estate
- Nicole Rueth, Producing Branch Manager at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
CE CREDITS: 2 (Please note, in order to receive CE credit, you must have video capability and have your camera on for the entire duration of the program.)