Five Reasons to Join YPN
- Be “in the know”. YPN is dedicated to keeping its members up-to-date on the latest in the real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues.
- Get involved. YPN offers a smaller, focused environment to foster member involvement. Assist in planning events targeted to young professionals – by young professionals.
- Provide and receive support. Whatever your challenges are, YPN wants to be there. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Create and nurture ideas. Having a sounding board is important, and YPN provides a community that not only helps generate ideas, but helps implement them. Become an exceptional member of your community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes you feel passionate about.
- Explore leadership at all levels. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles within the local, state, and national associations.
The YPN Committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the DMAR central office.