Real Trends August Newsletter | compliments of DMAR
The monthly REAL Trends newsletter features commentary from Steve Murray on the state of real estate and forward-thinking articles from guest contributors such as Larry Kendall of Ninja Selling and Sue Johnson, former CEO of RESPRO. These articles originally appeared in the August 2020 issue of the REAL Trends Newsletter and are reprinted with permission of REAL Trends, Inc. Copyright 2020.
IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUE
- Office Space, Commission Rates, and Gross Margin
- Will Housing Recover This Year?
- Lessons Learned From the 2020 Agent Rankings
- Bring Your “A” Game
- What One Charity Taught Me About
- Building a Relationship-Based Business
- U.S. Home Prices End First Half of Year on Strong Note
- June ShowingTime ShowingIndex
- Market Volatility Boosts Valuation Activity
- Growing Your Business Through M&A
- Supreme Court Rules CFPB’s Structure Unconstitutional
- Great Britain Market Bounces Back After Shutdown
ABOUT REAL TRENDS
REAL Trends has been The Trusted Source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry since 1987. They are a privately-held publishing, consulting and communications company based in Castle Rock, Colorado. Residential real estate leaders look to them for timely and trusted information and analysis through their monthly newsletter, news updates, conferences and publications.
In addition to creating research studies, they are a leading provider of high-level business, technology and digital marketing consulting services to the residential real estate industry. They provide a wide range of advisory services to a clientele of local, regional, national and global real estate organizations. Their areas of expertise include operational analysis, valuations, mergers and acquisition advisory services, compensation analysis, consumer and business research, strategic planning and technology and digital marketing consulting services.