Real Trends September Newsletter | compliments of DMAR
IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUE
- Tech Adoption: Trust is the Issue
- iBuyer Analysis: Price Differentials
- Building a Culture of Trust
- Is the Industry Ripe for Disruption?
- U.S. Home Value Growth Strong, but Slowing
- All Real Estate Is Local
- ShowingTime Index
- The CFPB Moves to End the GSE Patch
- Changes in Residential in Abu Dhabi
- The Truth About Tech’s High Valuations
- Whitepaper: What’s Driving Brokerage Profitability?
ABOUT REAL TRENDS
REAL Trends has been The Trusted Source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry since 1987. They are a privately-held publishing, consulting and communications company based in Castle Rock, Colorado. Residential real estate leaders look to them for timely and trusted information and analysis through their monthly newsletter, news updates, conferences and publications.
In addition to creating research studies, they are a leading provider of high-level business, technology and digital marketing consulting services to the residential real estate industry. They provide a wide range of advisory services to a clientele of local, regional, national and global real estate organizations. Their areas of expertise include operational analysis, valuations, mergers and acquisition advisory services, compensation analysis, consumer and business research, strategic planning and technology and digital marketing consulting services.